WHAT PARTICIPATION METHODOLOGY DOES THE PROGRAM WORK WITH?
THE METHODOLOGY’S OBJECTIVE
The objective of our methodology is that neighborhoods committees develop a Territorial Development plan that has a projects portfolio that represents the interests of neighbors, and that is elaborated and managed by them.
We pretend that neighbors can:
- Collect the history from their neighborhood, its capacities and interests
- Identify the relevant actors that exist in the neighborhood and those needed to accomplish their purpose
- Design projects that represent the interests of the neighbors
- Prioritize the projects that they want to manage and develop in the neighborhood
- Motivate neighbors to participate in the organization and in the prioritized projects
-Previous campaign process to call and motivate the neighbors to participate in the activities
-Realization of a Planning Day, developed with the help of Fundación Proyecto Propio
-A poll and an advocacy plan that implies establishing communication with all the neighbors and a link with the relevant actors, studying the financing possibilities and providing guidance to the neighbors’ organization